Lines

@

@

"How about 'you are my complementary angle, our love equals 90 degrees'?"

"No."

"Supplementary angles?"

"Inui."

"It was 'my heart beats at a hundred-thousand kilohertz for you' that got Kaidou."

"I am not using any of your lame pick-up lines." Really, he was handling his relationship with Atobe just fine. He didn't need any help; especially not from Inui Sadaharu. Atobe was not Kaidou, and such tricks would not work on him like that.

"What time is he picking you up?"

Tezuka glanced at his watch. "Soon." He and Atobe had a date that night after tennis practice, and he'd arranged to be picked up at school instead of home, so he didn't have to explain to his family why he was going out with a guy and suffer their disapproving looks.

He didn't take into consideration Inui staying behind to "help out." Perhaps he should have gone with the reproachful family.

Inui went over to him and straightened his tie. "Buchou going on a date, how cute." He ignored Tezuka's glare as he proceeded to brush off his shoulders, then rested his hands upon them. "Now don't stay out too late," he said with mock sincerity. "And don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"That should give me free reign then," Tezuka replied as he took the other's hand to remove it from his person.

And that was, of course, when Atobe entered the tennis club room. With one of Inui's hands on Tezuka's shoulder, and the other in Tezuka's own hand. It did not make a very good picture, even if Atobe wasn't one inclined to jealousy.

Inui pulled away, picked up his jacket and bag, and sauntered to the door. As he passed by Atobe, he leaned in to purr in the Hyoutei captain's ear "Have fun~." And then he left.

Atobe turned toward Tezuka with a glare. "What was that all about?"

"Nothing."

"Tezuka."

Tezuka approached Atobe and, rather unexpectedly, kissed him. Hard. And then said "My heart beats at a hundred-thousand kilohertz for you."

Atobe's whole countenance changed into something absolutely smitten.

"You say the sweetest things."